Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Downloads-Sims- Buck and Helen Sixkiller


Since I am officially unable to use my wonderful founders in my legacy any longer I am releasing them into the wild. So here they are, my beautiful Helen, and my beloved Buck.


Helen is one tough cookie. She's a little hard nosed and doesn't take a lot of crap.




However, she loves to dish the crap out. lol.

Helen was actually the 7th generation born out of my attempt at a Nothing Is Free Challenge. I only say attempt, because though I did build the world up, it essploded after ghost Cyrus tried to use the subway on his way home from the Spooky Day festivities at the festival lot. But anyhow... Back to Helen.

She's sometimes a little short-sighted, and in general a rather selfish woman. She doesn't usually get mad, but when she does watch out! Her somewhat acid tongue is known to leave a mark.

And though I talk a little tough about her, I do still love her. So if you download her to use, please be kind of nice to her. And if you use her in your story (or in your background) I'd love to know! Leave me a link in the comments and I'll even comment back!

Her Traits are: Disciplined, Flirty, Neat, Genius, and Technophobe
Her Favorites are: Pop Music, Hamburgers, and Black
And her Sign: Sagittarius

She requires Generations to look as shown.
CC required to make Helen look right:
Brows by Simmiller: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=442949

Lips by Sleepy Genius- RomanticRose: http://linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=481902

And her infamous Purple "Pajamas" from the EA store are here













And then we come to my dearest Buck. I adore my Buck. His death was the first time I've ever cried when a sim died. So I'm begging you, if you download him, please be nice to him. I messed with him enough in my story.
Buck was the oldest of three kids who grew up in Appaloosa Plains on a farm I imported in. Ha! As the oldest he was given a traditional family name that had been passed down for many generations. His father expected him to live up to such a name and be a real "Man's man," if you will. But Buck is kind and gentle, caring and sweet, and very very cowardly. He's a wonderful caretaker and a fantastic father. But don't be fooled! If you mess with his family, you mess with him and run the risk of seeing his temper and rage explode as did poor Trenton who had no idea why the random man was beating him up. Ha!
So if you end up using him in your story, or if you even just stick him in your background because he and Helen make pretty babies (really. I'd love to show you all some other spawn of theirs from a different world/save ) I'd love to know. Leave me a link in the comments and I'll even comment back!

Buck's Traits are: Coward, Disciplined, Hopeless Romantic, Loves the Outdoors, and Hydrophobic
His Favorites are: Pop Music, Mac and Cheese, and Lilac
And his sign is: Gemini

He needs Late Night and High End Loft Stuff to appear exactly as shown along. You'll also need to download his hair "AlfredAskew's Backswept Short Curly Hair Converted" by TumTum Simiolino from here:  http://mybluebookblog.blogspot.com/2010/04/alfredaskews-backswept-short-curly-hair.html


Edited to Add: As per the suggestion by my darling Gemma, I'd forgotten this. Both Helen and Buck (And really, all my sims that feature in the story except Iggy who uses an E-Skin) need THIS skin to look right.

4 comments:

  1. <3 Buck is so pretty... Helen too, but I appreciate Bucks fine jaw more. Makes my knees weak, it does. LOL!

    As mentioned, I shall steal and use them in a couple generations time when I move to an empty town. They will make some sexy babies for my future generations :) You'll know when, because you follow me and I'll mention it all in the chapter I introduce everyone in.

    (Oh, and you might want to link to the skin, I know what it is, but others might not)
    KISSES xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he is! lol. Buck is a great Manly looking Man IMHO. Although, I'm rather partial and freely admit that.

      Let me tell you. They make great babies! So have fun with their genetics in your town.

      *facepalm! Thank you! I will indeed do that. It's kind of important for giving Buck that wonderful hollowed look in his cheeks.

      *Kisses back! XOX

      Delete
  2. Oooh thanks for the link to Buck's hair!

    I'm definitely snagging Buck. Maybe I can use him as the man that comes to the island to set up the hotel. A cowardly hydrophobe coming to a wild, primitive island to set up an oceanfront hotel sounds like a perfect idea :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out the other hairs on that site. Yummy!

      Lol! It sounds like Buck too. Doing it just to do it to prove himself to you. He does that y'know. ;) lol. At least he'll love the outdoors time he'll get if you do that. Ha!

      Delete